- 1813 edition vol. I; vol. II; vol. III (vol. 2 & 3: complete)
- 1894 edition (Hugh Thomson illustrated) (Internet Archive)
- The Novels & Letters of JA (1906; Brock illustrated) vol. III; vol. IV
- R.W. Chapman’s 1923 edition vol. II
- The Annotated Pride & Prejudice, edited by David M. Shapard. Random, 2004.
- *Audio at LibriVox
Principal Characters in Pride and Prejudice:
- from Wikipedia
- from Pemberley; also their Janes-names list
- index of all characters, from Chapman’s 1923 edition (pp. 413-4)
Pride & Prejudice – History & Criticism:
Folsom, Marcia McClintock, ed. Approaches to Teaching Austen’s Pride and Prejudice. NY: Modern Language Association of America, 1993.
Pride & Prejudice links:
- Where’s Where in Jane Austen’s Novels: a map of all the places in Pride & Prejudice courtesy of JASNA and JASA (and the intro page with explanation & links to all maps).
- A Calendar for P&P, by Ellen Moody
- Pride and Prejudice (1940) – the Hollywood movie featuring Laurence Olivier and Greer Garson is found online at the Internet Archive.
- “Money is Nothing” – this Jane Austen’s Regency World article looks at the ‘value’ of Darcy’s 10,000 pounds a year.
JAIV posts on P&P: