New issue of Jane Austen’s Regency World!
The March/April 2014 issue [No. 68] of Jane Austen’s Regency World magazine is now published and will be mailed to subscribers this week. In it you can read about:
- William Beckford, the remarkable author and architect who led a somewhat sordid life
- Joanna Trollope on her rewriting of Sense & Sensibility for HarperCollins’s Austen Project
- Mary Russell Mitford, the writer who sought to emulate Jane Austen
- How Jane Austen supported her fellow writers by subscribing to their books
- The story of Julie Klassen, marketing assistant turned best-selling Regency romance novelist
Plus: News, Letters, Book Reviews and information from Jane Austen Societies in the US and the UK.
And: Test your knowledge with our exclusive Jane Austen quiz, and read about the shocking behaviour of our latest Regency Rogue
You should subscribe! Make sure that you are among the first to read all the news from Jane Austen’s Regency World: http://janeaustenmagazine.co.uk/subscribe/
[Images and text from JARW Magazine, with thanks]